Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Longbenton Rehearsal

Thanks to LCC students for coming to the rehearsal today. I'm sorry it over-ran! As we didn't have time to talk about good/bad parts of the rehearsal, Ir would be great if you could add some comments to this post - check the sidebar for instructions if you're not sure. Remember to stick to things I can improve next time.
Stars went to: Violins and Cellos (2), Flutes, Oboe & Recorders (3), Clarinets and Saxophones (2) and Percussion (3). There were two stars of the session: Elliott and Ross, who won because this was their first rehearsal and they played really well.

Thankyou, and don't forget to comment!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jo, you'll kill us. Me, Joe, Lauren, Josh, Simon and Sarah aren't there in the morning. We're at the centre for life with the maths department. I'm so sorry!

Thisaintcatchy said...

COME ON GUYS, COMMENT!!

Anonymous said...

I thought the session at Longbenton went really well. I like all the pieces, even though some are more challenging than others. AND The flutes, oboes and recorder section got 3 stars! Not bads seeing as there were no recorders, no oboes and I was the only flute!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for doing this, it's really going well (I think)

Anonymous said...

I cant believe Josh is leaving me all by myself !!! Today in Orchestra he killed a cello, it was the schools!!
For some reason my Google account is not working so i changed it to anonymous??
Andrew Welford